- What: One-day gathering of IPv6 measurement researchers.
- Why: Report on progress of respective research agendas,
brainstorming, establish/reinforce inter-group work, discuss current research challenges,
focus research direction on outstanding, hard IPv6 measurement problems.
- When: Monday, January 7, 2013. 09:00-18:00 PST.
- Where: Naval Postgraduate School, 1 University Circle, Monterey, CA, 93943
- Room: Glasgow East GE-203 Conference Room
(Bldg 305, quadrant B2, map)
- Contact: Rob Beverly for any logistics or
problems. Voice: 415-XXX-XXXX. Office: GE-110.
- Tentative agenda
- Each registrant should prepare a presentation. Presentations
may be short and high-level (e.g. provocative suggestions for
research or policy), or may be longer presentations
of current in-progress research. Less encouraged are re-hashes
of previously published or presented work. All presentations
should center on IPv6 measurement.
- NPS is in Monterey, CA. Map and Directions here
- There is no fee, but NPS cannot cover any expenses.
- The Monterey airport
has direct flights to/from SFO, SAN, LAX, DEN, and PHX.
- Taxi from the MRY airport to NPS is approximately $15
- After registering, you will be added to the gate access list. You will
be required to present your US driver's license to the gate guard --
simply tell them you're on the access list. You can enter
the campus and park, free of charge.
- Plan on wired-only Internet access at NPS
- Suggested Hotels:
- Things to do in Monterey